Sunday, January 16, 2011
And the Best Kid award goes to...
Today on the way to church, my kids were asking me about marriage. Hunter asked why didn't everybody get married. I told him that not everybody found their true love in this life (we watch a lot of Disney movies...). Then he asked if once we get married we have to live with our wife or husband. I told him yes. Then, my sweet little princess spoke up, almost in tears, "But Mommy, I want to live with you forever!" Ha! I've heard other parents tell similar stories, but its never reached out and squeezed my heart like when it was MY child :) Needless to say, she can have whatever she wants!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ohhh, what a little cutie!
ReplyDeleteMy mom said that the best kid award goes to...you! because you blogged! I would have to agree :)