Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Happy Family
I went to the Temple today. It was a very spiritual session for me. I had a moment near the end when I got my name out of my pocket (they were the full size cards submitted by an actual person and not the small generated ones) and the lady next to me was doing the same. I happen to glance over and see that she had "my" daughter. I thought to myself how wonderful that this mother and daughter were able to take out their endowments together! Then the spirit came over me very strongly as a glanced around at the rest of the room. Everybody had the full sized cards and my heart almost burst with happiness that so many of the same family were able to "be there" at the same time! I can just imagine them having a big old party tonight to celebrate!!! I need more moments like that in this hectic life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nice!
ReplyDelete