Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This reminds me of a story about Samantha...

The other day, we were talking to the kids about being safe. We were teaching them that if they were playing outside and a stranger comes, come inside as fast as you can, even if they try to talk to you. Grace then said "yeah, and if you guys aren't home, I will get a knife and knife them in the sides" I started to laugh, and then I asked her what she would do if the bad guys had a knife, and she calmly replied "they won't, only me, tecause I will get it out of the drawer, and then I will cut his head off."

She's got some repressed aggression, I think...

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny! Where does she get this stuff? At least you don't have to worry about her protecting herself :)

    ReplyDelete